Friday, May 25, 2007

Snoozing Gnome Needs New Home


Some time ago. Not ancient history either that I was going to give a finish piece of ceramics away.
I haven’t yet got the chance to start to pour greenware.
One day I was digging thru some boxes way up on top of my mold shelves and spotted this medium size snoozing gnome so I decided to do it up.
The only thing on the bottom it has our names crave in it and my father in law name in it and he has passed away for sometime now.


If you would like to win this sleeping gnome leaves a comment and passes the word. I’ll be drawing a name on Sunday the 3rd of June in the afternoon.
Then shortly after I’ll contact the winner by e-mail so I can get a mailing address to send the sleeping gnome to.
This is open to all even international

8 comments:

  1. You sweet thing you!!
    He is just precious...I hope I win!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Did you paint it? I want to win the gnome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh I have the perfect faerie garden where he can sleep! hehe Please add my name to your draw and I will certainly announce your draw in my post tomorrow!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he is so cute. I want it I want it I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time to your site. Came over from a link from Pea. If I should win the adorable gnome I'd want you to mail it to Pea because it would go so good in her Fairy Garden that I've been watching develop and admiring. Thanks!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm here by way of Pea! Love the toesies and flipflops!
    enter me! enter me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love your snoozing gnome!!! I just know he would adore retiring to sunny Florida. He could snooze all day in the shade. I'd even make him sweet tea if he gets thirsty...or lemonade!!! Pick me please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the gnome! I want it, too! I would let him snooze under the hawthorn tree amongst the columbines.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...