Friday, June 08, 2007

Golly Giddish Stop In For Mug Of Coffee

When a first time visitor comes to my blog I get all giddish and the other day I have three new people who stop in and left a comment.
Lake wood shmuck and Sioux and she is offering a drawing for a gardening book.
I had just a short time ago add Lisa Ocean dreamer


I haven’t looked recently at my 101 things and I thought it was due time to check in and plus I add it right below my side bar right below my coffee pals.



Not much action in my flowerbeds around here. But the only flowerbed showing any color is my hodgepodge bed.
I sometime have trouble tells what types of flowers they all area but some seems easier to remember then others.
In hp a, that’s a general shot of the flowerbed looking south, in hp b not sure what the spiny purple flower is, in hp c I know that’s a white petunia, I positively know the flower in hp d is lupine, in hp e I’m not sure what that little fuchsia color flower is but I like the color, in hp f I forgot what these yellow flowers are but I dug them up at the Bonners Ferry Apt, and the last slide hp g is a picture looking north I had to set on our front steps and twist a little so I could get a picture.


As I was reading my coffee pals blog and over at Thordore she has a link to a writing contest on smell. Here the thing, I haven’t yet figure exactly where I need to go for this contest.


Do Today what you can do tomorrow! Well that about the truth I kept meaning to get back in a healthier routine but everyday I kept making excuses like I’ll start tomorrow well tomorrow I kept moving up a day by day.
Yesterday I start to walk again not far and also did a walk this morning and add a little more distant

1 comment:

  1. Your flowers and garden are very pretty!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...