Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It Been a Semi Ruff Ride Today

I recently trying to keep my self on schedule that I've sat up for my self.
This morning I was going to do some cleaning in our home this morning and this afternoon I was going to help my friend Alice set up her a etsy store.
But other things came up and she ask me if I could do it this coming Monday afternoon.


I now have the whole day to my self and plenty of things to be done around here and I feel so lost not knowing now where or what to start on. Yes I did few things like laundry, swept and mop the kitchen and dinning area, vacuumed the living room and hall area. And few other things


But today I’m wondering if I suffer from a form of Adult attention deficit disorder There is time I’d go from project, or object but there is time I’m fairly focus in on things.
Looking back in first grade Confession time…I remember standing by my desk lifting my dress up and have trouble staying on task.
But it seem like their lot of people on my mom side our all hyped up. My friends would ask if my mom was doing speed. I’d reply something like “hell no, she always hype up” but it seem to me that she got her project done.
Someone ask my cousin if his dad (Uncle Mike) if he was doing speed. Because he would work all day on the dry chain in the sawmill, walk home at a fast pace, come home and put in more time around the home.


I did fairly well today this morning I was only on the computer to see if anyone left any comment which takes less then 5 minutes.
I pretty well been staying off the computer in the morning until the afternoon. But I feel I could of done better with my time.

2 comments:

  1. I think we all get days like that...we just can't seem to settle down and concentrate on any one thing. Today has been such a day for me too...didn't know what to do with myself all day although I have plenty of things to do! lol xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think some people are just more naturally high strung than others. I feel like a hummingbird most days.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...