Monday, June 18, 2007

With in the Fad

As I once state in this Post. about putting my self on schedule.
I felt quite at easy on how things so far worked out.
I’m trying to stay off the computer in the morning so I can complete some goals. Confession time…I was on the computer less then 5 minutes checking comments on my blog. I guess I like attention.
Before I went to work I got yesterday dishes put away and did a rack full dishes, fold and put away some laundry, plus did a load of dark colors and hung them on clothes line to dry.
Confession time…I debated with my self about going back to curves or quitting because I wasn’t going
Well today my friend/client Callie and I went to curves and only made it once around.
But I have been walking.


The other night I had this strange dream and I’m clueless what it all means. So I guess later on I’ll look up the meaning at dream dictionary.
I was walking around town as I am right now today pointing at people buttons on there clothes saying “richman, pour man. begerman, thrift, doctor, lawyer, merchant chief, tinker, Taylor, cowboy, sailor.”
I haven’t done this since I was in grade school in the sixties


So at work today I was watching Bravo tv project runway and my dress isn’t out there making a fashion statement. Usual jeans and for top I’ll ware a blouse, t-shirt or sweatshirt.
As I was watching the model come down the runway with there newly design outfits and I was wonder whom actual were those clothing. I’d guess it was more of fashion for formal gowns and next was to design a cocktail outfit.
I don’t go and place like that to wear anything of that nature and there nothing in Bonners Ferry area that one was to dress in such fashion but it surely wouldn’t hurt me to go throw my closet and heavy ho some of my duds

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...