Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Not lLiking This Part , But It May Even Be Nasty Ahead.

I don’t know if I dislike what I’m doing or will dislike what I have to do next. I’ve been doing retail pricing for my Easter pieces.
Which there is about 30 items to deal with Easter. I haven’t cast anything for years and trying to recall what they are all about.
And now you can pick up cute little Easter decorations for a lot cheaper then what I can buy them for.
Opinion time…My piece are higher price then most box store but I still don’t thinking I’m gouging anyone. It look like my Easter items will sell at this time about for $9.00 but one never know about the price of gas.
But after the Easter pieces I then start to price out my dish set and I give a discount for serving set of 6 or more. All my dishes have addition pieces to go with and I’m willing to let my patrons’ purchase the additional pieces at the discount price for which they bought there serving set for.
I’m trying to write out a so call rules on how I want they can purchase the extra pieces.
I just don’t want someone coming to me many years down the road and saying “ My Aunt so and so bought these dishes and she said she got these at 20% off and could you make me this and that for it”
I’m thinking of putting a 6-month limit on any additional request for serving pieces to go with the dishes if they can’t produce the letter of purchase when they pick up there dishes they pay full price.

1 comment:

  1. love the photos. What a wonderful walk you had.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...