Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Stereotyping vs Political Correctness

Confession time...I’m one who isn’t big on stereotyping period but then it troubles me when things are to be political correctness
I want to leave on a comment on one of my coffee pals and the only way I can get think of putting the words down goes as following. “Have you thought of checking out stores that sells hippie stuff or where hippies shop”
I know other then hippies may or may not were these clothes.
If you got something to say why not call a spade a spade. If it quacks it most be a duck


Feeling time...it real gets my juices a boiling when people says or thinks like...
1. Gay people are child molesters.
2. People who draws any type of welfare are dirty and lazy.
3. People who doesn’t worship in Christianity religion are going to hell.
4. American want to much and is greedy
5. Mexican are hard workers.

I could go on and on with a list of stereotype statements but we all no their not true or false.
To me we seem more and more to put things in catagorize things on how the media or who we choose to believe in.
I guess we all have are certain mission in life. I have no desire to change on spiritual path or political ideologies. I’ve blogged about these areas before and will continue to.
My mission in life or blogs life.
I want to inform readers about how we categorizes and stereotype.
First I’ll go and confess mine...I prejudge Evangelical Christian as back stabbers and thinking their all so mighty.
Ok, I know all Evangelical Christain are not like this. Put once I hear or figure they are member or attends a Evangelical church.
I suspect them as “right down judging others and will back stab you when they can”

I know we all live under the same big dipper

1 comment:

  1. Well, honestly is a good policy, and I think it is true, that each of us, to one degree or another, are guilty of stero-types, myself included!

    Great post.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...