Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Oh Spring, Oh Spring, When Are You Coming Back


I recently add anther happy person. I guess I enjoy reading blogs of people who are happy over 75% of the time; ok we all have our off days. If any of us said “we are happy a 100% of the time” I’d have to wonder what reality world you live in.
So on my side bar I add anther person gemmas Her pictures that she puts on her blog is grand and I believe some she does her self.



My dish clothes have seen better days. So I decided it was due time to replace them and went in to wal mart to get some new ones.
When I got home and tore of the card board wrapper and notice they were not dish clothes but dishtowels. I’m not low on dishtowels but yet I never heard of anyone having to many dishtowels.
Well I’ll be going back south toward Sandpoint, end of the week to get some things. I order anther from JC Pennies like anther bra



As I was in Walmart I decided to pick up a baby shower gift for Nicole baby shower that is Sunday the 11th.
I haven’t been in a baby department for years and I hardly went into one when the boys were babies. Because we didn’t have any money and their clothing came form thrift stores or hand me downs.
Honest…I just can’t picture paying some of the prices they charge for baby clothes or any of their items.
I asked Nicole Mother Alice what she wanted or could use. She told me diapers and I asked if she was going to use cloth and Alice said she wouldn’t do it.
You see Nicole and her husband Henry lives with Alice and she supports them. I don’t know what kind of work ethics he has, my friend Alice has a very fine work ethics.
I know they help her around the house by doing chores and they give her use of their WIC Check WIC is a wonderful program and it helps buy food but if I remember right I think I got WIC for a longer time.
I got Nicole package of pampers diapers after one woman who must had two in diapers, recommended the pampers. I used both cloth and disposables diapers and so did Alice with her kids.
I also got a bath towel with a hood. I had one or two of them and total thought the world of them.
I guess the only thing I wish I had when the boys were young was a swing. I guess when I become a grandma after my boys get a degree or have a little more experience on the outside world. I guess I’ll get my grandkids the baby swing



I’m soooooooo ready for spring a little bit of dirt is showing under the eves of the house.
Their one little rock around my purple and yellow flower bed poking it head out


{lease note I tried to post some other picture but I couldn't get them to down load


please note These 3 picture was down loaded on the 7th of Feb





3 comments:

  1. When I hosted a Baby Shower last year, it was the first time I'd been at one in over 15 years! As you said, it's ridiculous what they're asking for baby clothes...so expensive for every little thing! I can't wait to be a grandma too:-) hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess little things come with big prices.

    And, yes. Although I love the snow, I'm ready for spring now.


    Mike
    http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last time I gave someone a baby shower gift, it was a bath towel with a hood, too!

    It is insane the prices they charge for baby stuff, especially since you know that the little ones are going to outgrow it right away.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...