Sunday, February 11, 2007

Something From Back East

Yesterday I sent Bart down to the Naples Post Office to pick up my package and I wasn’t sure were it came from or their was so many possibility of what it could be.
Well my Ostara Scavenger hunting partner Diane over at Diadsie I receive some divine items which I can use.
I’m looking forward trying the recipe and I’ll post picture when I make it.
Two of the items which I receive will be put on my altar for Ostara is her picture of a beautiful bush and a small note book which she put in some inspirational “friendship lightens every burden and makes the sun shine brighter.”
I’m going to add little inspirational saying to this book.
Diane also sends me a cooking spoon.
I haven’t heard of any having to many spoons or specula’s in anyone Kitchen.
For something to grow this spring she sent me some seeds, which consist of marigold-cosmos-money.
Later on I’ll put them in my hodge podge flowerbed, which is slow becoming uncovered.
Then on my dinning area shelf I add the fruit she gave me.
I got a few things for my scavenger hunt partner put I wish the fog would lift and it wouldn’t be so dreary outside so I could get nice picture


An up coming event is a spring fling, hosted by Heart of the nest
In all honesty I don’t think I will have anything in bloom March 21st we don’t plant anything till May.
But I do have bulbs and other things planted around that comes up every year.


The snow is shrinking down on Groundhogs day my rock that was pecking out of the snow and now it showing it’s entirely.
My hodge podge flowerbed on groundhog day was almost complete covered and today quite a bit of snow is leaving the bed.


Personal Note: This was going suppose to be published the 10th of Feb but my computer was having it’s day and triple grr can't get the slide show to line up

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you received your Scavenger Hunt parcel from Dianne...sure sounds like she sent you some wonderful items:-) I'm almost done getting my package together to send to my partner...just need to buy a frame for the picture and a spoon! Hope to do that in the next couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you got some lovely things. I have part of my package together and I am working on the rest. I will have it out to my partner in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...