Friday, February 09, 2007

When Is It More Than a Major Fart Stain

I can’t say much exciting is going on and today I went to work and I made a huge batch of Lasagna for Callie to take out to Moyie Springs to some friends.
Well they cancel and they receive their tax return and don’t know when they’ll be back from spending it.
Well here the thing Callie tries to help out about everyone and when she know longer can. People just plain shit on her.
The family she was going out and every so often he gets pain pills from her because he claims he has a bad back.
Well I don’t like to judge others.
But if she doesn’t have anything to give someone it seems like they want nothing to do with her.
In one way she like my brother in law Earl very little backbone. When and event happen I haven’t yet seen her so distraught.
When some screws her over least she doesn’t go over to someone else place and wine and bitch.
I know it not my place to stand up to her sister or anyone else, simple I know standing up to Eris I would come out short end of the stick.


Last two time Murphy Brother Earl made any contact with us he was distraught and he had his sister Faith call up or I should say after he did his distraught thing his sister then called up.
Murphy e-mail one couple and warn that Earl and Tadita has hid camera in their house. Well they did and I guess the truth hurts.
He called the other night and left and 8 second message on call wave. At first we almost didn’t recognize the little weasel voice.
“This is Earl, Sawyer and his friends took all the beer out of my fridge I’m pissed, and deal with it”.
I did get hold of Sawyer and told him he should return the beer and your Uncle Earl like to hide camera around the house and don’t know if he still does. We found one ages ago in the bathroom.
A little later Murphy got hold of his brother and told him we got hold of Sawyer and they are bring it back.
I was in the background yelling “He never said when it going to bring it back and Earl don’t fuckin twist things around”
I don’t know why Sawyer and his friends took the beer out of their fridge.
I also know Noah Sawyer 1st cousin was being a little Asshole and that had something to do with it but I’m clueless what exactly.
Confession time…One of my spiritual goal was once I forgave someone and I wasn’t going to expect them still not to have short coming.
I need to learn the fine line of having one fart beside you or shit on you.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear so much bs is going on...I think we all have family members like that! I used to let others walk all over me too but as I've gotten older I've learned to say NO when need be. Hope everything gets straightened out!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...