Saturday, January 20, 2007

Winter walk and Fun Things in the Bloggers World


This morning just before noon. Butch and I went for a walk to look at our winter wonderland.
Well Daisy followed us.
At the end of our walk one of the neighbors dog came running towards us wagging it tail a very friendly creature with dark curl tail and soon as it stop! It sat with tail in motion waiting for his petting. After I pet it he went on home.
Well before the neighbor dog I turn around and see what Daisy was doing. She was on dead run towards home.


I got my pay check and it seems that the pay check is never enough to cover it all. I got a seed catalog in the mail and their was a few things I wanted in there. But I real don’t have enough to cover the regular bills



A short time ago Sawyer trade of his MR-2 for a pick up. So last night he was taken a friend home from work and his pick up broken down right before the golf course. So we ran him to the bank and over to some of his friends. That he can reassure his pick up.
Feeling time…I had a blast driving his MR-2 But I understand why he traded it in for a pick up. The car isn’t no good on snowy and icing roads.
I sure hope their isn’t any real major problem with his pick up.


This morning I was visiting and reading my coffee pals and found some fun and interesting things in the blog world.
This morning I was reading Peas corner and in her blog their was a link to a A Bloggers Party Put on by the ladies of 5 minutes for mom.
Then the way of Kathleen Marie had a link to First annual hidden treasure blog awards Every day mommy is putting on the blog award.
Confession time…I’ve never been to a blogger party or been part of an blogger award. I’ve done two swaps and had a blast with both.
Now for the swaps! Over at Miss R she hosting a heart, flower and chocolate swap. This one is closing soon.
Plus my swap for Springtime scavenger hunt is open still.


Briefly today I priced out more of my canister set. Statement time…I wish I knew what the price of gas will be in September or October so I know what price range I need to focus on
I’ve been pricing my ware if gas here is between $2.51 and $3.00. Recently it been going down, now it at $2.29 a gallon. So my wares will sell for a little less.
I wish a big booming voice would come out of the blue and say “Gas after the summer driving will be_____” and I’d be glad to get that price range done

1 comment:

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...