Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Ostard Scavenger Hunt


I’m hosting an Ostara Scavenger Hunt.


The way a springtime scavenger hunt works is. Down below there is a list of seven items that you need to fine for your exchange partner.


Sigh up date is before or by first of February and on Imbloc (groundhog) day I’ll be posting who everyone exchange partner is.
If you decide you like to join in the Ostard Scavenger Hunt please e-mail me and give me the information where your parcel can be send to.
On or short after Imbloc I will be e-mailing each of you and letting you know who your Scavenger hunt partner is.


Then gather up the items list below and send them off so they will receive them right around Ostara


OSTARA SCAVENGER HUNT
1. A spoon
2. Something yellow or yellow in it.
3. A recipe using 3 eggs
4. A frame picture taken from your place looking east
5. Your local Newspaper or a local Magazine
6. An item more the 3 inches and less then 8 inches.
7. Anything that a person can plant and grow


Please pass the word about an Ostard Scavenger Hunt.

8 comments:

  1. Hi there Peppy!! Gosh, have I missed that many of your posts already?! It doesn't help that Blogger hasn't been cooperating lately where the comments are concerned...it's eaten a few of mine already tonight!! I won't comment on all your posts that I missed but just know that I DID read them! lol I would be very interested in joining your Scavenger Hunt...I will email you my address:-) Do you want me to mention this on my blog? I'm guessing you want as many people as you can to participate? Just let me know and I will post about it:-) Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pea, yes go head and mention it in your blogger.

    To all, it is ok with me for anyone to mention the scavenger hunt in their blog

    Peppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to sign up but don't see your email address. Please email me at autumnsbutterfly@yahoo.com
    or post it in a blog post so I can sign up officially. I will also post a link to this on my blog. It sounds like a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. This does sound like fun. Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Autumn says you are doing a fun scavenger hunt. I want in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to play too....sign me up....

    ReplyDelete
  7. can I join in ? I live in Australia and the only problem i can see is no 7. we can't receive any plant matter. I will email you - I found you through Pea - love your blog !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peppy, this sounds fun! If I wasn't so strapped for cash, I'd join. I certainly hope it is a success.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...