Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Bird Lost it Worm

Murphy and I went to Sandpoint and got a few unfun things at Wal Mart we needed such things as toilet paper.
Murphy bought 4 pair of jeans before he heads back to work but the way the weather been he won’t be going back anytime soon.
As Murphy went back to look for a larger and stronger sew needle for the sewing machine. I was standing by the fabrics and I at one time found some material I like to use for curtains in my kitchen windows. I didn’t see it and I start to look more intense and still none of that fabric I liked. Statement time I guess the early bird does get the worm.


Before we went into Wal Mart I went into Fantastic Sams for a haircut. Which I wanted, and needed for sometime.




Sometime ago I got notice in our mail box that I had package down at the post office. The other day I finely got down to the post office and picked it up. Well it was from one spirit and usual when they offer me books I fill out the cards and refuse their choice of books.
Some reason I didn’t this time.
I got this book called Happiness by Joan Duncan Oliver and just looking through it, I think I’m going to enjoy it.
Something for page 123…”our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall” Confucius.
I also got an Tarot deck of cards. Haven’t had any real times to learn and use them. At this my 4 favor ones are 6 of hearts, 4 of swords, the moon, and Empress.





3 comments:

  1. Very nice photo! I used to order from one spirit, but it seemed like I was always getting things in the mail I didn't order, so I finished my commitment and dropped them. Love the tarot deck, the pictues are pretty on it. What is the name of that deck? I might have to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you're going to get wolf whistles, you look so lovely with your new haircut! hehe My hair is so long too and I should get it trimmed one day soon. I received a set of Faerie Tarot Cards a couple of years ago from a penpal in England but I have never used them...I'll have to take out the little booklet and read the instructions on how to use them! Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the bangs and the shorter length. Looks good! I need to get my hair cut soon.

    I have that same tarot deck~ both versions of it, actually~ the smaller version (playing card size), like yours, and then a larger sized deck that comes with a book as well. I love those cards, its the first tarot deck I ever got.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...