Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Is Anyone Paying Attention, Now

Since Hillary announce she a Candidate for President of the United States

I was wonder who all was going to run or strongly consider running for the office of President. I went over to wikipedia and found these candidates for the President 2008

Let see on the democratic side they’re 12 candidates and Honest time.. I can say I’m filmier with 6 of the canidates.
Now let see what the republican candidates who seeking the office of the President. It looks like their 15 candidates running for president. Honest time...I’m only filmier with 4 of the candidates
I took a look who also seeking the office of the united states in third political party. There is 17 candidates who are seeking the office of president of the United States


Question time..Is anyone really paying attention to what these candidates stand for? It seem are election is based on a person who is charming, can be will presented on any media, the one who can pay for the best political add to tear apart the person who running against him.


Does anyone real pay attention to what the candidates are real saying?

At this time I’d say I’m more in favor for John Edwards and Dennis Kucinich


Honest time...Lot of these candidates I’m total clueless where they stand

3 comments:

  1. To be honest, I don't trust any politician and they are a waste of my time! lol I wasn't surprised to see Hilary Clinton was going to run for president...wonder if Americans are ready yet to have a female president! Here in Canada, we've only had one female Prime Minister...she lasted about 2 months!!

    I've just read all your posts I've missed....thanks so much for letting us know about the pot holder swap, it does sound interesting! I'll mention it on my blog tomorrow:-)

    Take care! Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. I watch the news all the time. I read the paper, from the front page to the editorial section, each morning.

    I remain clueless. Perhaps I believe the news anchors too much.

    Mike
    http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obama is on my radar right now. Kuchinich was who I backed in the last election after Mosley-Braun dropped out.

    Hillary will not get my vote (she supports the Iraq War) and Edwards is a little too polished for my tastes.

    Did the seeds from the seed exchange make it your way yet?

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...