Monday, January 22, 2007

Pot Holder Swap

It’s been less then 24 hours since I sign up for anther swap. I promised my self that I would do only two swaps at a time.
This morning I search “blogger “ for swaps and came upon this one. Over at
Happiness Zombie
A Pot Holder, and one recipe for a casserole. Now not like I’m going out and buying a whole bunch of stuff that going to cost least a finger.
Potholder Swap



Today I drove my client Callie to meet with her doctor and see what can be done with her neck.
I understand their going to put a shim between her neck vertebras and some type of titian thinging Mc Bobber.
She will have to spend one night at the hospital.
As I understand it they will be no neck brace, her voice might be a little horse because they’ll have to move her vocal cords for the surgery.
Some physical Therapy.
And every 12 weeks she has to go and see the doctor for a year to see how the shim is working out.


Before we drove down to Courd’Alene I swung by my home to drop off most of my paycheck.
They have a neat dollar store in there and with cash in hand I could get carried away in there.
I only bought 6 items.
As I picked my items up and was wondering about the store trying to locate Callie and wondering to my self why I buy these items. I know they come from a place that doesn’t treat their workers fairly. Plus I couldn’t make some of the items what they sell there. The material would cost me more then what they sell the stuff for.
But it’s way to pick up a few nice items for a gift basket.


As Callie was in with the doctor I brought my book “Happiness” to read.
I feel these are very wise statements. Not a lot of them
1. Your life is your gift to the world-the ultimate expression of you.
2. Creativity causes the soul to rejoice.
3. One of the biggest stumbling blocks to creativity is fear.
4. God sat up the universe in motion then left the rest to us.
5. We can never have too much time.
6. To strike a balance between remembering yesterday and imagining tomorrow.
7. Muddy water stands, become clear.
8. If you slay still, without rush in and clean up the mess, a situation can reach it own conclusion
9. A decision involves gathering all the data, examining it from every angle, and then allowing the best response to emerge.

10. When you point your finger at someone, there three pointing back at you

11. In the matter of principles stand like a rock; in matter of taste swim with the current

2 comments:

  1. Ah, potholders. Every once in a while I make one and remind myself how much WORK goes into that little square!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out the pot holder swap, but it sounds like she wants you to make one and I have no talent for that. Thanks for the link though. Glad you had a nice day and hope things go well with callie

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...