Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My Bra Over Flows

This morning as I was sipping my morning jo and visiting my coffee pals over at Witches within had a biblical quiz.

You know the Bible 67%!
 

Congratulations! You know a lot about the Bible - the books, the characters, the events. You are able to remember a lot of what you have heard and read!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes


So Murphy and I went to Sandpoint JC Pennies to get a few items. They had neither one of our stuff in the store.
So we had to order it by catalogs.
I got a bra. I have a real hard time finding bras that fit right. Most place carries up to a double dd and I were an H.
Feeling time...I feel embarrassed and sometime a little depressed for having such large boobs. and I don’t know if this bra will even fit right.
But a least these bra had some choice of fabric, color, or lace on them. I don’t have many choices when it comes to bras. Other then medical white.
Murphy needs a pair of work boots and they didn’t have a wide width so he ended up ordering some boots.


One of the other reason I went in is to price out few items to set up my ceramic business. I got list of everything I needed to price out and I forgot a pen.
I managed to get two prices written down. One is some fold up shelves for $59.99 and I’ll need two of them.
The other was a 1 and ½ cup grinder for $9.99.
So the last few days I’ve been taking inventory of my underglazes and glazes. It sure doesn’t look like I need to purchase very much for glazes or underglazes.
I don’t think I’ll hardly need anything for overglazes but that can wait. My best guess that I’ll need some brush cleaner and maybe some precious metals.
I’m slowly getting more stuff priced out.
Honest time...We should be building anther set of shelves to put more of my ceramic molds on

1 comment:

  1. Shopping for a bra...not my favourite thing either! lol I had to start wearing a bra when I was 10 years old because I "developed" early...I always had bigger boobs than all the other girls. I've now been a 42D for years so I guess they've stopped growing! lol

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...