Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Mush For Brains

My brain feels like mush. I found out that my doctor is moving over to Whitefish Montana because she recently got married.
So I decided to go and talk to her about the medication I’ve been on. We decided to keep everything as is except I’ll increase my dosage of zoloft from 50 mg to 100 mg.
When I first taking zoloft I felt like I smoked a bunch of Maui Wowie and I pretty well felt like that today.
Bart to took his driver test and at that time he couldn’t find the car registration and to find out it was expired. He called me so I could look for the registration and my brain was in the mush stage that I looked in the fridge for the paper work. Oh I’m glad when this faze of the med goes away. Confession time...At one time I didn’t mind smoking pot but it seems everytime I did someone wants me to do something and when your brain is in the mush stage it all most impossible to do anything and I don’t like that feeling

What I’m hoping in about 3 months that I can cut back to 50 mg and then some time in September cut back 25 mg and then some time next year at this time be complete off the zoloft


I was talking to my doctor and telling her I felt burn out on my job and at home basically I do the same thing there that I do here.
Callie is a person who needs a crystal ball and when her Fibromyalgia is real acting up and she needs help with every day tasks.
But when it isn’t acting up she only needs someone to come in a do the heavier stuff


When June comes I’m out the home care and want to focus more of time on ceramics and home. I need a spreadsheets software to do my business. Does anyone know what a good program. I drought my ceramic business will make the fortune 500 club so I need a software that does a spreadsheet for a small business.
The other day I was looking for some light weight shelves for part of display booth but I’m not sure what I’m looking for untill I see it. I know it got to be light weight and easy to put together.
I’ve look at increase my glaze inventory I know I’ll need a gallon of clear glaze which I see is $25.00. I like to buy 6 other colors but I’m not sure what I’ll get.
I’ll need some undercoats and I like the covercoats because you paint them on greenware and I feel it goes on a lot smoother.
I want 8 covercoats but once again I need to figure out what color. Then I’ll need a black e-z stroke and one other e-z stoke I’m thinking more of a lighter brown.
With this I should have a fairly a good start to start to built my inventory up.

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas! I know I'm a few days late but I'm just now catching up with everybody!! Sounds like you had a lovely Christmas...I'm glad that Murphy was satisfied with how it all went:-) Sometimes when family members don't get along, it can make for a very stressful time! I was taking zoloft at the beginning of the year for anxiety/agoraphobia but it was replaced with another antidepressant which seems to agree more with me. Hopefully you will feel adjusted to the meds soon! Much love xox

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...