Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Without a Hitch, Part 2


Christmas Eve at my in-law Heinz and Faith went real well. Even with Murphy and his brother Earl.
I don’t recall who exactly was at our table I know Quincy and her boy friend Cyrus was their and Earl was to my right a setting was in between us..
In dinner time conversation we were sort of talking political correctness. I had slight opportunity to throw salt at Earl.
I don’t know when the exact moment came up. You see if you stand up for at anytime some of my in laws thinks your being mean.
To them it better to let other shit on you.
Confession time...I know I said something like “Some people consider stand up for one self or having a back bone is being mean.
I don’t know if others said the word “mean” but Murphy gets hurt when he here’s the word mean.
Honest time...among the younger children I don’t know how many time I heard different name calling words was exchange. I know the word meanie came up a few times.
Murphy at this point was happy with how Christmas Eve went and for now don’t want to much contact with his brother Earl.
As long as Earl Mother in law Ulanda is living here which she but a wedge in the family.
I guess Murphy felt short change by his brother Earl for not standing up to his wife and or his mother in law.
Confession time...I’m glad that Murphy was happy how things went with his brother.


As I was making a ginger cake to take over for Christmas Eve my sister in law Faith called and ask us what we we’re doing Christmas.
We had no big plans to do anything yet. We had a small Turkey defrosting in the fridge. So she invited us over for Christmas dinner.
Nothing big only 14 their.
In the morning Murphy and I stop and watch Faith Grandkids open present what some will do for cheap entertainment.
Honest time...It drive me nuts when people don’t have plans and do things basically at last moment
My sister in law Faith said she isn’t much into planning and she says that Heinz family is more into planning.
My Father in law Dewayne wasn’t a planner not one eye odie. One evening we were sitting down to eat dinner and he called and asked Murphy if he could help him hang rafters and Murphy said “ I’ m about to set down to dinner and I’ll be up in an hour” So Dewayne reply was “Just fuckin forget it.” So we did.
I like to have things some what planned out and I learn from being married in this family to have some bend.
I had a great time both day Heinz and I played Cribbage He won both games and I didn’t get skunked


Statement time...I need to be careful on using the word mean or any form of, it real bothers Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...