Sunday, November 19, 2006

Got More out of Moving Ceramic Molds

As of yesterday my word account is up to 8735 words



Well as most Sunday I went to the Sunday Service at the Gardenia Center and today service I thought it was to deep and long. The speaker only brought up a couple of things that I got any thing out of it
which is twelve step. Which they use in recovery programs and has great , “now what is the word I’m looking for” I guess I’ll use the phase “Great inter life lessons”



1. We admitted we were powerless over alcohol—that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves. Not others
5. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. Became entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God, as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

Other twelve-step groups have modified the twelve steps slightly from those of Alcoholics Anonymous to refer to problems other than alcoholism.
The words that are underline my be replace with your own deity and on # 4 I add “Not Others”
We all can benefit from such words.
Honest time....I only got 10% out of the lecture and I felt I never grew or became aware of very little spiritaul




a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger2/3046/1207/1600/112783/gardenis%20center%20front%20door.jpg">

above the door it has this greetings


In Peace We Meet In Love we have our Existence





I add babel fish to my side bar and just click on little flag and it will interpret your site in a different language. I got this off of Kathleen over at stranded in the mountain


I don’t know if I said anything put we are having a natural gas furnace put in our home. We clean out our basement of ceramic molds. We couldn’t stack them all out in barn/shed . So we stacked the rest in one corner of the basement and of carouse it was right in place they needed to be.
So one day Murphy moved all the molds over to the other side.
The guys with be back Monday the 20th of November and before they left they showed us were to put the molds at.
So once again we moved ceramic molds. Nothing like a work out, it’s just like lifting weights.
Confession time...As I was moving molds I ran across part of my “NOEL” train which is a candle holder and I thought how I’d like to paint that piece

2 comments:

  1. The 12 step program list is so interesting...I'd heard of it but never actually read it so thank you for posting it!! I used to do ceramics but for some reason stopped many years ago...I think it was because I was running out of room! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. My partner used to go to the Gardenia Center when we lived there-I never actually went I went to the Friends Circle. She often says she misses it.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...