Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Farmers Market Craft Show

As I type my blogger novel of this uneventful life of mine. Which I’m quite thankful for. I a least don’t have bunch law enforcement people sitting in my yard.
I have to say the other night less then a week. My son Bart said bunch of county deputies drove down to the end of the road and possible grabbed our neighbor . I haven’t heard our neighbor cussing up a blue storm out in middle of his yard. It been real quite down at the end of the road and he hasn’t drove by. We live in a super quite neighbor hood only 4 homes on our road which is about a ½ mile long.
I know he was driving around to the bars with no driver lisason and other places. Plus some while ago he told his closer neighbor that he ought to kill his wife.
Well my blogger novel is up to 8296 words as of yesterday.



Murphy placed back brakes on the Nova. Murphy isn’t the best mechanic it takes him every in a day. He has trouble figuring out shapes and how things go together.
I did some laundry and I bet that sounds so exciting. I did load of whites and with whites their usual socks and I got them folded and put away. The socks with out a buddy sock goes in the non partner socks.
Then I have towels and jeans to fold and put away which isn’t all that bad






I had Bart drive me to the local farmer Market Craft show in Bonners Ferry which was held at local Junior high school.
I never counted how many exhibitors where there and I was going to. And a wild guess for exhibitors was about 60.
I wish I had a little more to spend their but we got some smaller bills to pay. Plus I loan Sawyer 60 bucks to get to work I know he good for the money. He always paid his debt.
I real liked the old world santa but I didn’t want to even look at the price knowing at this time it was out of the question.
I never notice any giraffes there either but in all honesty I forgot to look. I collect giraffes and they’re hard to fine.
Plus their was a some other things I saw I’d like to bought but can’t now.
I bought two items to put in my stocking exchange gift. I’m keeping everything local for the stocking exchange and we have no wal mart here so that means I won’t buy anything from walmart.

2 comments:

  1. One of the girls' teachers collects giraffes too.

    Thanks for your comment. They had a great time with the nutcracking and I sure didn't want to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love craft fairs/markets and can browse for hours looking at everything!! It's not often I'll buy something but sometimes I can't resist! lol

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...