Monday, November 20, 2006

Up Two On Meme

My word account is up to 9289 as of yesterday. I’m adding two more to my coffee pals, one is Burdockboy At one time he lived in Naples Idaho area and now lives in Wisconsin. The other one I add to my coffee pals is boomama I’m total clueless were she at but a serval time I’ve bumped into her blog and enjoyed reading it.
Take a few minutes and check out this blogs and you may or not want to add to your sidebar




Over at Autumns Meadow Pea and Kathleen Marie







1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Egg Nog



2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?
Wrap



3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
Colored lights



4. Do you hang mistletoe?
Some years and others not



5. When do you put up your decorations
The first part of December



6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Oyster Stew and Lasagna



7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child:
Going to my relatives to see all my cousin and older ones had snowmoblies and I knew there was going to be a snowball fight.



8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
The spirit of Santa still lives with me. Aren’t we all Santas? Ok one year when I was quite little I looked at my mom and said “ How come Santa and you have the same hand writing and uses the same wrap paper “ She never said a word a following couple of years our neighbor Grandma Alma (Not my real Grandma) sign the name tag and my parents got Santa wrapping paper and I guess I was content for few years I guess.



9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
The ones we get at my in laws




10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
I got all sorts of ornaments mix and match. honest time...I think it boring to put the same color of ornaments on a tree light are also different colors and I put some years garland and other years I hang icyles



11. Snow Love it or Dread it
Let it snow, any how it easier on Santa sleigh



12. Can you ice skate?
Yep or I should say when I was younger



13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
I remember getting up at night to go potty and I heard this noise and I figured that Santa was in the house putting out present and that I scared him away.
I was wondering if he came back and left and presents and I can’t remember everything or anything special put I remember that one Christmas.



14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
All of it



15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
Almond Roca



16 What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Going with my dad to look at Christmas display in Spokane Washington.



17. What tops your tree?
Mmmm...I have old tree topper made in East Germany a star and I use that most years.



18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving?
Both, But I’m having a blast shopping for the stocking exchange.



19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
Little Drummer Boy, Up On The House Top, and Hark the Herald Angel Sing.
I hope it ok to list more then one.



20. Candy Canes Yuck or Yummy?
Yummy...I like the cinnamon ones best








Let me know if you do this on your blog so I can come by and read it



Then over at Clairesgarden She offers anther meme called “ meta-meme

1. Do you like the look and contents of your blog? I’m more satisfy with it but I don’t complete have the look I want


2. Does your family know about your blog? Only one I know of.


3. Can you tell your friends about your blog? I’ve gave 2 of my friends my url and I’ve felt I made some blogger friends and like to make more


On question 2 and 3 I debated with my self about passing my url to family and friend. But I then don’t know if I would leave things out or not and I don’t consider that being honest


4. Do you read the blogs of those who comment on your blog? Yes and I try to leave a comment


5. Do you try and discover new blogs? Positively yes. I blog hop

6. Did your blog positively affect your mind? Give an example...I guess I’d call it good therapy and I’ve came more ware of other and learn from other blogs


7. What does the number of visitors to your blog mean? I get excited when I have a visitor

8. Do you have a traffic counter? Yes


9. Do you imagine what other bloggers look like? Not much I wonder more on personality


10. Do you think blogging has any real benefits? It fun and I think for future generation they might go and read older blogger and have some better ideal of this time period


11. Do you think that the blogosphere is a stand alone world community separated from the real world? Depends what one blogs about I blog the truth of my world


12. Do some political blogs scare you? No




13.Do you avoid them? No not really but I don’t go and seek them out


14. Do you think that criticizing your blog is useful? Don’t know but I like people to leave comment if there is opposing view


15. Which blogger has had the greatest impression on you? Boy I don’t know but I’m impress by people blogging about everyday life of the ordinary people or their thoughts

.
Which blogger do you think is the most similar to yours? None..If the creator want us all to be the same he/she wouldn’t let the tower of babylon toppled or we a people would grew and might even live in caves still.


16. Name a song you want to listen to? .Depends on time but for after the holidays I’ll say Mrs. Robinson of Simon and Garfunkle



Let me know if you do this on your blog so I can come by and read it

4 comments:

  1. thanks for letting me know you did the meme, its good to see how people answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi... I saw on Clairsgarden that you'd done this, so came to have a look. Most interesting. :o) I think it's fun that so many are doing this and hopping around to new blogs to read what they put. All thanks to Wildside. A neat introductory thing, good way to get to know others around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for doing the meme, that was fun. I enjoyed learning more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me know you also did the holiday meme! I enjoyed reading your answers to both of them!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...