Sunday, October 29, 2006

Pocket Book Says "Ouch"


Unknown reason why I can’t get any of my photos to down load. But if I shut down the computer maybe it will work.
But before I do that I thought I would type today blogg in word perfect. Statement...Oh I perfer plain ole word


Murphy and I went to the Gardenia Center to the Sunday service today theme was on “The creator had reason to make us all different”Maybe at different time I’ll blogg about this but not today.
I brought a dump cake for coffee hour and someone brought Halloween Cookies and someone brought muffins.




Murphy and I bought a few things for the home.
Before we left I made a list of things we needed. Honest time..I’m a person who goes into a place and only buys what is on that list, 98% of the time
The list was pretty short my check didn’t come in the mail. It better be here by Monday or I’ll be calling, payroll.


I want to buy a few Thanksgiving decoration such as pilgram, Indains or even a little statue of the mayflower.
But our pocket book said nooooo nooooo nooooo.
So we got boring practical stuff such as toilet paper, a belt for Bart, boxers for Sawyer, Halloween Candy, and a big ole organic chocolate bar. All of this stuff came from Wal Mart


We bought two things out of home depot. Some .47¢ bracketed, two set of them for some curtain and new out door light for our front steps. The one we had before just plain up gave up the ghost.
We had to get one for under $20 bucks and I’m not a big fan of this light but our pocket book said it all we could afford. Confession time...The one I like cost right around $50. I just went over to home depot site and see if I could find a picture of it. No luck.


In both store I looked at some of the Christmas decoration and awed at it all. Window shopping and dreaming what one may have or want is free.


Weather report, Here in North Idaho the wind is howling and we have snow flurries nothing yet is sticking to the ground. I'm back for anther up date on the snow it sticking to the ground.

1 comment:

  1. What a small world. I used to live just south of Naples at MM 494.5 on HWY 95. I always drove through town on my way to the wldlife refuge. I stumbled upon your blog through Nio's.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...