Monday, October 30, 2006

Fun Things are Happening on Blogger Land

In blogg land two wonderful people is hosting a swap one is an ornament and a stocking exchange.


I’m strongly considering hosting a bucket party swap this spring. More toward Spring I’ll explain what a “bucket party” is.



The stocking exchange is over at Hidden Haven Homestead Peggy wanting to know who is interested in a stocking exchange. It sounds fun and I’m in.



I had to try my camera on the night setting. So I went out and look a picture of the snow.
This morning I went out and took a picture of our 1st snow of the season. The hay field isn’t cover with a white blanket. It got down to 10 during the nite.



The ornament exchange over at Stranded in the mountain

I add some new blogger friends to my Coffee Pals and take a minute and check out their bloggs.
Jaspenelle Is part of dragon fly. I like to read ordinary people bloggs.
Then over at Nio I add her homestead site called howling hill.
I’m adding one more blogger Wendy over at happily home.
Wendy has a cool quiz over at her site called... foot print quiz .
Anyone who doesn’t mind or actual getting their hands in soil. To me they deserve a “gold star”

8 comments:

  1. thank you for posting about the stocking swqp. I have enjoyed reading your blog and will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy..I'm looking forward for the blogger swap. Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike,
    A Bucket Party is some what like scavenger hunt.

    Someone will try to fill a bucket you own of odds and ends of things.

    Will post about it towards spring. To much going on around the holiday I thought of doing a holiday bucket party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've joined both the stocking exchange and ornament exchange..what fun:-) Isn't the first snowfall beautiful? As you saw on my blog, we got our first good dumping the other day but it's almost all gone now thank goodness!! Blogger was being such a pain yesterday, I couldn't visit anyone's blog...now I'm catching up:-) Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting the Ornament Exchange! That is awesome. I am signed up for Peggy's as well. Fun! We have had several snowfalls here but that is life in the mountains. It is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas... oh no! It's looming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at that snow!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...