Monday, August 14, 2006

Ziggy Ought To Been In Picture


My client Callie daughter Patty gave me her Cat Ziggy. For while I thought something happen to Ziggy because know one seen him, he is neuter. But I still refer to Ziggy as a him.
This morning he came into visit Murphy and I in our bed. Well we had to get up and take of our daily life.
So right before I went to work I took our Dog Butch for a short walk and I ask Murphy to put Ziggy outside.
When I got back from the walk I ask Murphy if he put Ziggy outside and of carouse. No he didn’t .
He was down on the computer. honest time...He has bitched about me not paying attention to what he says well he doesn’t do much better
So I had to look for Ziggy. I found him all curled up in ball in master bath sound a sleep. Confession time...I wish I had my digital camera it would of been a great picture
Bart thought of calling Ziggy, Bonkers. I personal think he looks like a Bruce.
After work Murphy and I haul some things out to the shed/barn from the basement. Ziggy was on the top shelf supervising or he thinks he was.
I could figure out what T.V cat. Ziggy looked like well he looks like Morris the Cat . The Morris I use to see doing the commercial for 9 lives is dead. I don’t know if they got a new Morris or not.
Well Ziggy looks like a Morris the Cat


I’m sort of starting to look for camera I know soon as I go out and buy one. My battery cover will show up. We real can’t afford one right now. Confession time...I real miss using my digital camera. I’m planning to give it end of Aug or first part of September then put more of effect looking for a camera. The only one I looked at is Olympus SP 500 uz I’ve seen it cheaper then this. But I like to look at one and see how well the battery cover is constructed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...