Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Just having Fun

I decide today I should have some fun with my blogg. The first two things I’m going to do which I got from Nio


1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 4 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig for that “cool” or “intellectual” book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
6. Tag 5 people.


Now I watched Gwyn ap Nudd fly toward my house, and behind him was a trail of speckled lights, glimmering as if they were stardust over the glistening trees, He was dressed all in green with a fur around his shoulders. Upon the head were antlers mounted on a cooper crown. He was a rugged, beared, figure with the darkest, deepest eyes I have ever seen. In one hand he held the reins which jingle the sleigh bells, in the other hand he held a sword that a handle woven in leather with a Celtic design.
Page 23 Faeriecraft “ Treading the path of faerie magic” by Alicen & Neil Geddes-Ward. Confession time.... I’m reading this book at this time. It been sitting on our coffee table in the living room<


You scored as Shaman. You are a Shamanic Empath. You are at one with nature and can speak with animal/plant life. Your powers come from the Sun & the Moon, and the elements. The weather moves with your mind and all of nature is at your beck and call. (from The Book of Storms by Jad Alexander at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)

Shaman

75%

Judge

65%

Universal

65%

Fallen Angel

60%

Healer

55%

Artist

50%

Traveler

50%

Precog

35%

What Kind of Empath Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com


Some time in life a person needs to just have fun

4 comments:

  1. Are you enjoying this book? I may have to put it on my wishlist at your recommenation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nio..So far yes. Last book I read was Wiccan for One and I gave it a D+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is mine


    You scored as Judge.



    You are a Judge Empath, one who is a "truthsayer". You can tell truth from lies, good from evil. You do not tolerate wrong doing. You are a defender of the good and the innocent. You are kind and merciful but do not play foolish games. (from "The Book of Storms" by Jad Alexander at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)

    Judge

    80%
    Precog

    70%
    Artist

    60%
    Shaman

    60%
    Healer

    55%
    Universal

    55%
    Traveler

    50%
    Fallen Angel

    45%

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same as Autumn.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...