Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Deity Not For Sale

Murphy Nephew Sam and his wife Amy is up here visiting from St Louis. Their thinking about moveing to the Northwest area.
He has done mainly maintence type of work. His wife Amy I think she has Bachelor in administration and minor in Theater.
She liked the Sandpoint area


As anyone who reads my blogg on regular base know that I attend the Sunday Service at the gardenia center and one of the members owns or mange the Panida . Honest time...I personal don’t know this person but I’ve heard her make announcement on what is happening at the panida. It only person that I know of could send Amy in the right direction.
I’m not in to peddling my religious believes on anyone. Confession time...it pisses me off when the J.W come knowing on your door
My goal is try to make some type of connection between Amy and the person at the Panida.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...