Monday, August 21, 2006

When August Ends

I’ve been doing some shopping for anther digital camera. Honest time...I’m so afraid that I’ll buy anther digital camera and both the new camera and part will show up on the same day.
So for now I’ve been shopping around some and the 1st week of September I’m going to get a digital camera unless my battery cover comes in


Today in mail a book came that I ordered a spell book I briefly glance threw it. Right now I’m reading anther book which I’m total enjoying. This book I don’t think I’m going to read it but I’d like to get more filmier with. It reference book but I’ll try to spend some time getting to know the lay out of the book


I had anther dream last night it goes as follow I got string strung in corner of my home and I’m hanging jonquil flowers to dry on the string in my home. Their this larger frame lady which I can’t make her face out and she is wearing a blue flower house type of dress. She doesn’t speak to me and I don’t know who she is and dispears

1 comment:

  1. I have that book. I haven't used it much, but I am glad I bought it.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...