Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Star Who Plays On My World Stage

These are 10 people who I have blogged at different times. Sometime these people brought out different feelings. I deiced to list one positive trait these people have.




Callie...... Who is very considering of others.

Bart...... Who is kind.

Murphy..... Dependable.

Sawyer.....He can stand up for him self.

Peppylady......Honest.

Faith......motherly.

Heinz.....respect all people.

Kelby..... good artist.

Quincy.....creative.







Earl..... obedient.



confession time... I only want to use one word to describe these people I notice a few I use a statements. On Faith I thought of using non back stabbing, good hostess, I also thought of using the term motherly with Quincy.
The last one I had trouble finding a positive word for is Earl which I know having such 1 #%&(_. I can’t even find the right word for it. I know it not a health at all. I thought of the word tolerable and good at fixing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...