Saturday, July 15, 2006

When He Drinks He becomes an Asshole

My friend Quenelle was going to ride down with me to get Bart at Boy scout camp on Courd’ Alene Lake. Well she called me at seven this morning and said that she had to cancel the trip with me. Her husband Earl woke up in one of his moods. She said she was terrified to leave him there and I could hear it in her voice. Then I ask her if he started to drink. Honest time....When Earl start drinking he becomes a real big asshole. She said he hasn’t yet, but she was afraid if she rode down with me that he could start drinking heavily.


Confession time....Out of all of our couple friends and male friends I never felt uncomfortable going any where a lone with. Except with Earl He never done anything to me to even thinking this convince.


I know Earl and Quenelle have some major communication problems. One time they was on their way to our home for a visited. They couldn’t carry on a simple conversation. So they do bird calls back in forth. I know Quenelle if something is upsetting to her she will take an position of “ I just can’t talk about it”. Then Earl will set and stair at the floor for hours upon hours at times


Earl is quite the artist, he does the basically the same type of art work a naked female. He does a good job of what he does. Question time...Why doesn’t he want to expand his art horizon? I know one time he did self portrait of him self. Well when I look at portrait I saw this person with an evil glare in this portrait eye. Confession time...I didn’t even recognized this was Earl doing a self portrait of him self After words he told me it was him


Quenelle told me about their non existing sex life. She wants normal heterosexual sex with him. He into kink majorty of the time with her. To her it complete turn off. Confession time....Their been time that Murphy and I did some kinking things. Like on time a very long time ago. I put on short skirt and was flashing men But I would say 95% of our sex is hetrosexual sex


As I understand it she just graduate out of college with teaching certitific. After student teaching she real had know desire to go into a teaching field. Well she met Earl and move in with him and shortly became pregnut. Not real knowing Earl decides to marry him. Basically what I see this marriage is be marriage of convince to raise the children. They did a good job of being co parents. But as a couple it anther story.


You see Earl and Quenelle been good friends to us and we never expect anyone to be perfect. I wonder at times if Earl was Bi polor and or Multi personality disorder. Neither one of these people are back stabing, honest, concern, helpful, greatful, and don’t put their nose in where it belongs. I hope they stay our friends for many years to come

1 comment:

  1. I think most people become assholes when they drink. Even "happy" drunks, because they happily run off and leave their families holding all the responsibility.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...