Monday, July 10, 2006

Kingdom quiz

You scored as Inner spiritual experience. You see the Kingdom of God as being mostly an inner spiritual relationship with God. The heart of the Gospel is John 3:16, but you shouldn't forget 1 John 3:16!

Inner spiritual experience

67%

Kingdom as a Christianised Society

58%

The Kingdom is mystical communion

50%

The Kingdom as a counter-system

42%

The Kingdom as Earthly Utopia

42%

The Kingdom as Institutional Church

25%

The Kingdom is a Future Hope

25%

The Kingdom as a political state

8%

What is the Kingdom of God?
created with QuizFarm.com


I got this from Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...