Sunday, July 09, 2006

Soaking the Sun rays

I need a relaxation day and took advantage of it and went to ( This link my to some people to be objectionable, because is some nude people) sun meadow. I don’t know why I find being nude is total relaxing. Like being rejuvenating and all I did mainly sat in a chair and enjoyed the sun rays as I read a book. Sure I did other things also.


Most nude place is family orientate and I’ve met families that brought up their children going to a nudist place. Well we never did because we started when the boys were older and we asked them if they wanted to come along sometime and of carouse not. We always been open with our boys and honest. Question to one self...I wonder if we brought or start to go to nudist area and took the boys along how would things may be? I guess one my fear people might judge me that we didn’t bring our children up under some church document. Murphy was raised Catholic and my parents gave me complete religious freedom to choose to worship as I seen fit


A lot of the time. I go and enjoy my self I feel like I fall behind in my house. Feeling time...I feel guilty that my home is a mess and I would be embarrass if someone came over

4 comments:

  1. I love being naked and would love going to a nude beach but the closest one to me, that I know of anyways, is about 1.5 hours away. Besides, Wolf doesn't like being naked, not even when it's just the two of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I felt more comfortable being nude, but I don't because of my size. I have gotten to the point where I will wear only a sports bra and short pants in my own backyard, and go braless at pagan festivals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While being somewhat a fan of going "au natural" I would have trouble doing so away from the house. Not because I have any concern of being seen (way too many people have seen me sans clothing to even pretend that concern) but because I wouldn't have any pockets to carry all of the "necessary" junk I take with me wherever I go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nio. If it was my first time going to a nudist place. I don't think I would want to go a lone. Now after I did few times I could go alone. The reason we don't do it more often is the cost.
    Turtleheart. There all sort shapes, size, races, and ages.
    wanderer. Most places has some kind of locker system. there rooms and places to park your rv. I even notice a few people brings in backpack or fanny pack.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...