Monday, July 03, 2006

Good Things May Be a Coming

My client Callie is very serious looking into moving to Newport Washington. She receive disability of some where around $500 a month. The state of Idaho gives it people on disability little over $50 a month.
I’m not sure what she gets on food stamps. The father to her daughter Patty is pose to pay, I think $180 a month in child sport and she rarely gets that. As I what I gather he doesn’t like to work. To him the only thing you need in life is a piece of ass and some grass to smoke.


As what I can gather she will be getting an somewhere between $200 and $300 more a month over in Washington. Her sister is moving Chewelah Washington which is about an hour drive North I think. Rest of her family will be in the Bonners Ferry Idaho area . She want to move to get a way from Doug Patty father, plus more benefit in Washington opinion time...Idaho don’t do that much for the needy and her family buts into each other life to much, My opinion only I feel this will be a good step for my client.


I was only planing to do home care for a year and save up some money to get a ceramic shop going. Well I got a few things done but not what I hope to. Murphy suggested that once Callie is moved over to Newport area. That I should serious get my ceramic shop going. I could pick up anther client but he afraid that I might get some jerk and I’ll be in a bad mood after I get done with them.


Anyhow I was going to quite right after Sawyer graduate out of high school which would be spring of 07. So it looks like I might be getting into ceramics before I thought I wouls


More to read on Newport Washington Click here and Click here

1 comment:

  1. I love your idea for starting a business. You've gut some guts.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...