Sunday, July 02, 2006

Eighteen plus five

Well today is Murphy and my anniversary we been married for 18 years before that we lived together for 5 years. So it been 23 years. Confession time...some time I wondered if we would even last. We been through thick and thin.
I actual met Murphy in July of 79 I was up here for a family reunion and he had the hots for me the first time he saw me.
So today we went for drive up on 20 mile road over to Katka Mountain looking for rocks. Not a big fine we found 8 of them and one real neat one. Our camera broken so I haven’t been taking any picture.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary. Ours was yesterday but you have us beat. 17 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary and many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! It's a wonderful thing to tuck that many years under your belt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary. I hope you have many more years of happiness

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Anniversary! And may you have many more!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...