Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Bad Habits Keeps the Weight On

I’ve been trying to change my habits when it comes to eating. Confession time...I love Wasabi chips I’m not a big fan of chips and the only time I buy wasabi chips them when they are on sale


Anther thing I do around 2 in the afternoon I start to graze my way through the house until dinner. Honest time...I don’t eat any certain type of food, just food


I like going to curves I try to get sit pattern on going but something also seem to get in my way.


I readed Dr. Phil The Ultimate Weight Solution Dr Phil is right that actual to loose weight you need to change your life style and developed new and better habits.


What I like to do is get my 2 in the afternoon shoveling food in my mouth. Under control Confession time....I eat my 3 meals a day plus more Go to curves 3 days a week and walk 3 days a week. If I got those two habits under control I know I would drop some poundage and firm up

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried Wasabi Peas? The taste great and have way fewer calories! You can find them in the Japanese food section at large grocery stores.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...