Thursday, June 01, 2006

First Time doing a Tag

I was tag by Madcapmum to do a Memacious. Anyone who reads my blogg consider your self tag and I’ll come over a read your list


Five Things in my fridge
1. Five strawberries.
2. Fourth of a gallon of milk
3. Half of a 16 ounce of cottage cheese
4. Half of 2 litter bottle of Sierra Mist
5. Half pint of whipping cream


Five things in my closet. My closet needs to be clean
1. Back Massager.
2. Broom and dust pan.
3. Swifter duster
4. 13 things on a hanger
5. Foot stool


Five things in my car
1. Cookie wrapper
2. Eye Class Case
3. Window Scapper
4. Proof of insurance.
5. Political Cartoon


Five things in my wallet. At this time I’m not caring a purse
1. $3.01 in cash
2. An “I voted Sticker”
3. Driver a liaison
4. Credit Card
5. Old receipts..And I don’t have clue why I got these.


Five things on computer desk
1. Gum wrappers.
2. Black ink for the printer.
3. Murphy Reading glasses
4. A Get Well Card from my friend Quenelle
5. The Sims 2 booklet

2 comments:

  1. Good list and thanks for your comment on granny.

    The girls go to that park all the time but still a day off from school is a day off from school.

    They'll have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strawberries and cream - I think I want to come to your house!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...