Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Celtic Calender


The painting is by Evelyn De Morgan, called Luna


I’ve been reading the book that quenelle loan me Life Magic. I’ve just finish reading about the Celtic calender and I’d like to know more. Like is Celtic moons like our moons. An example would be My sun sign is Aquarius, pisces rising and moon in Leo when I was born.
I have basic under standing of Celtic Holidays but I real like to learn the history and meaning of each one.
Another thing I would like to know extra sign called Arachve.


In the book of Life Magic. Their some beautiful Art work by Evelyn De Morgan. All what I seen saw soft feminine with power behind the woman


Plus I like to learn the days of the week in Celtic Calender and the days of the week


Celtic names Modern months Meaning
Samonios October/November Seed-fall
Dumannios November/December Darkest depths
Riuros December/January Cold-time
Anagantios January/February Stay-home time
Ogronios February/March Ice time
Cutios March/April Windy time
Giamonios April/May Shoots-show
Simivisonios

May/June
Bright time
Equos June/July Horse-time
Elembiuos July/August Claim-time
Edrinios August/September Arbitration-time
Cantlos September/October Song-time

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...