Saturday, March 04, 2006

Seven Deadly Sins.

I just took a sin quiz from two diffferent.
Greed:Medium
 
Gluttony:Low
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very Low
 
Envy:Very Low
 
Lust:Medium
 
Pride:Low
 


The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz on 4degreez.com


cellspacin
You scored as Pride.

Pride

50%

Gluttony

50%

Greed

31%

Lust

25%

Sloth

25%

Envy

13%

Wrath

6%

Seven deadly sins
created with QuizFarm.com


I don't see my self being greedy to that extend. No I don't give 10% to charity. Gee we're not millionaire.

The other one of pride. When I go out in public I try to be presentable which to me mean to be clean in all aspects.

Confession time...I like being praised. Then on the other hand I have a hard time handling it

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...