Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Brave of the Brave

I’ve been having a lot on my mind these last few days. Plus I’ve been having some physical problems


I like to start out about Friday the 3rd of March. My husband Murphy came home and said he wanted to bury the hackett with his brother Earl.
I personal thought it was a noble thing to do. honesty time...Things didn’t go as well as they could of. but if they went perfect I would of honesty time...I would of been total shocked and amaze.
Knowing my brother in law I would have to guess their would of been a good chance he record the whole conversation between himself and his brother Murphy and is going over every little detail and went to library to search the law books.
thought time...A least Murphy got the balls to admit when he makes an error. Earl has no balls what so he has to always make up excuses or lie, he just can’t face the truth


So Saturday was quite and I did mainly laundry


Sunday Bart and I went Coeur d'Alene Bart looked around the area and I visited the Unitarian Universalists The Sunday sermon was on “simple things in life “ Opinion time... to me their sermon wasn’t no fire ‘n’ brim stone. Quite the opposite. I know I can’t get their every Sunday but I did enjoy my self.


Murphy sister came to visited for I think for a little over a week. His sister Patty who lives in Illinois. I think it been about 10 years since he saw his sister Patty


Tomorrow I’m going to see the doctor on few medical/mental issues.
Some time I have this shacks or tremors in my hands.
If I stand on concert like surface my top part of my mid back starts to hurt it actual feel like my vertebra is pressing on each other. All most every muscle in my body aches mainly in shoulder and arms.
I’ll get these weird feeling, I’ll be in a store or any place. I feel like someone sticking me in a closet. My heart start to race, muscles start to tighten up, and quezy stomach. I guess it like closphobia feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...