Friday, March 03, 2006

Seek Great Meaning of Knowledge II


What is the biggest trait at any one person may have? Why does this trait bother you?


To me the biggest trait one my have is being stuck up and thinking your shit don’t stink. I don’t know why dislike the trait of people who are smug.
I know what I like to do to people who thinks their shit don’t stink. Try every way to make sure everyone see they have short commings. Let them do or get them to do something to one self so everyone get to see their shit stinks.

A excelent word to use is uppity

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...