Thursday, March 02, 2006

I Rather Be Know Place Other Than Home.


I personal would like to get mine and Murphy house back looking like a home. The last three days I’ve been taking care of other stuff. Which I know it needed to be done.


Today I went up on Katka Mountain to pick up Quenelle to work on her site for her weddings. Still more to go.


Before I went and picked up Quenelle I walked around our back yard looking for sign of springs. Well here in North Idaho their a few small signs of spring. Some of our trees got new growth and buds. The star of bethlehem is at a stand still.


For dinner I made My version of New England Clam Chowder.
1 16 oz can of chicken broth
1 small carton of half and half I think it’s about 8 ounce.
Depending how rich you are or how well you like clams, cans of clams.
Pour this into a pan and make sure you get large enough to put everything in.
Including the clam juice.
Fry up some chopped bacon I use about 6 ounce this evening.
Then I chopped on some onions, celery, and potatoes.
Add all to pot finish by covering with milk. I would cover by 2 inches.
I like to cook on medium low heat. Cook until tender.


Confession time....I’m a dump cook and it freaks out Murphy. He pretty well follows a recipes to the T and I use a cook book for a general guide.


Well this evening I got my home picked up a little, folded some laundry, and pay the water bill of $36.50.
I’m tired and I’m going to try to read for about 15 minutes.


The kitty in picture is one of Quenelle Cat

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm.... love the sound of that clam chowder recipe. I love both Mahattan and New England style clam chowders. Yum!

    I cook like you do-- I refer to a recipe, but I like to dump this and that and whatever else sounds good into what I cook. Drives my husband nuts, too.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...