Wednesday, March 01, 2006

February 2006, Weather Report


February 2006 was on the average colder then 2005.
On the 28th of February was the warmest day of 52.2
On the 18th of February was the coldest day of 2.9-
The average high for February was 36.8
The average low for February was 18.1


1st of the month I take a picture of Roman Nose which is west of my home. So far this is the first picture of a month that I actual could see Roman Nose.


I found this site about fun interesting facts about the month of march

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...