Thursday, March 09, 2006

I finely made in to see the doctor. I had three complaints. Confession time...I have fear that I might be hypercontrac. So I hardly go to the doctor.


The first thing we talked about is sometime I have tremor in one of my hands. Nothing on a set pattern or no sign before it happens or afterwards.
Most of the time I never notice that I tremors unless someone else points it out.
Well they think it related to stress or panic attacks.


My back hurts like hell if I stand on any hard surfs for any amount of time. Doctor suggested that I go to chiropractic and get my back reline.


Very last gripe was that I’m either having panic attacks or I’m fairly depressed. I thought I got rid of the panic attacks last December of 2005 when I did my festivus and I felt better good after wards.
Til recently. I started to have trouble with panic attacks. When Murphy warn that some other people that his brother Earl could possible be peeping tom. Honest time...I have no ideal if Earl is still peeping around this was quite a few years ago. Earl thinks that Murphy e-mail whole bunch of people about Earl possible being a peeping tom. Statement....If Murphy says he only e mail it to one person I would believe it. The person he email it to could of forward it on. anyhow Earl thinks that I’ve gave everyone my blogger address the only one I gave is to Earl. Confession time....I was hoping his wife Tadita would read the blogg simple because Earl won’t admitt he got stone and spilled the beans. I think she has the right to know. I have no desire to break them up
Then a short time ago Murphy decided it was time to bury the hackett with his brother. honest time...I didn’t know what to expected. I surely didn’t expected to get invited over to dinner or I didn’t excepted them to yell and tell each other their a piece of shit. So the doctor gave me some sample of paxil cr to see if this will help. I guess the hardest thing is trying to figure out what time to take during the day. confession time...I’m always leery of taking new medication


Honesty time...I’m going to try not to blogg about Murphy brother family as I’ve been recently. Or let say try to stay away from pass events. The stress between Murphy and his brother is factor, Honest time...I don't complete blame it on Murphy and Earl. I think my job might have a factor in it to and other factors why I’m taking paxil

2 comments:

  1. The person who posted this on my blogger. Don't have the nerve to have a public profile. Hiding be hind someone apron strings I guess everyone has the right of freedom of speech.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peppylady- I'm sorry to hear about the panic attacks. I am always leery about taking a new medicine, too. But sometimes it can help. Hope the paxil will help you.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...