Sunday, February 26, 2006

Trouble Shooting Between my Browser and Blogger

I don’t know if my browser is giving me fits or my blogger. Their two bloggers I read pretty well on a daily bases, turtle heart and Niobuim both of these ladies on the left side has me as a link. Well when you click on the link it goes to February 19th enter and I’ve made enters after that.
Any ideal what’s going on?


Today Murphy and I went up and visited our friends Quenelle and Earl up on Katka Mountain. We of course played pinochle.
Quenelle has some pretty neat infomation books and I borrowed one to read called The Magical Household spells & Rituals for the home.
Before Murphy and I left from our friends home Quenelle and I were talking about what we were going to make for dinner. She was going to make chicken and dumpling.
So as Murphy and I was driving home trying to figure out what we needed for dinner, he suggested chicken and noodle soup. See Murphy likes the way I make noodles. So we had home made chicken and noodle soup.

2 comments:

  1. I clicked on the 'PeppyLady' icon on my sidebar and it brought me to the front page. Seems to be working fine.

    Let me know if there are any other issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peppylady, I checked my sidebar link to you, and it always takes me to your most current entry. I can't figure out why it wasn't doing that for you. As far as I can tell, it seems to be working fine. Weird.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...