Monday, February 27, 2006

Oh Brother

I never complete understood this thing they called sibling rivery . As I posted in my past blog about the incident between My husband Murphy and his younger brother Earl.
Confession time...In December I put the whole thing what happen between Earl family and Murphy family. With a picture of calender to represent pass doing send it out and never to speak of the Robinson Lake incident every again. So I could move on with my life


So this morning my sister in law wanted to talk to Murphy about an e mail that he send out about Earl having camera in his house.
Confession time...I don’t get into my husband personal mail snail or e mail. I don’t spy on him either.
So after a yelling match between Faith and I. conclusion...It’s ok for Earl, his wife Tadita or his mother in law Ulanda to stab us in the back. Simple because Earl one of the baby
So as words were exchange I told Faith Earl and Tadita went around telling his mother in law that we were swingers. I said to faith it ok for Earl and Tadita to talk shit about us. Infomation time... I know this happen quite a few years ago. Faith said mother and daughter share things to gather. Yea they do but I don’t think it right to stab people in back.


I guess someone been posting things about Earl and Tadita. I’ll be the first to say I have a blog.So does lot of other people. Sure I’ve let people into my private world, always use fake names.
I don’t necessary blog about anyone or anything in particular. One day it may be a recipe, religion, people in my life, goals, feelings, political or what every fancy me.
There a whole bunch of bloggers out in world letting the whole world know about what is going on.
I’ve read bloggers about.
1. One lady voicing her opinion about South Dakota. abortion issue.
2. One lady was concern that her husband lost his job.
3. One lady wonder why her husband doesn’t get her anything for valentine day.
And I could go on about people and their bloggs.
assuming...I wonder if Earl reads my blogg on regular bases and told his sister that I just blogg about them. Which is a big lie. I blogg about many different subjests.

No I have no ideal what Murphy e mail out about Earl and his family. Feeling... It sad how Murphy and his brother acts toward each other. I feel angry at Murphy family for condoning Earl behavior and condemning Murphy behavior
No they are both at fault.


I’ve passed my 200 blogger posting and I was hoping to share something different

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thats too bad. Sounds stressful. I hope everything gets worked out.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...