Saturday, February 25, 2006

Right "word" To Use

Thursday I stop at our local library to get a book to read what I was looking for some books on witches the only book the offered was Dam I get frustrate when I can’t get the right “word” do I want to use fiction or non fiction stories on witches which isn’t true.
It seems like our local library stocks in more christen books which I personally think everyone have the right to choose what he or she reads.
But I want to read a book about witches or wiccan. They offered me nothing.
So in my great search I almost checked out the the Good Earth Well I didn’t want to get involved with anything to heavy so I got A fine and pleasant misery which suits me fine I was more into light satire humor.


Opinion time...I get tired of Radical Religious Rights wanting ever things so called gods way How do they know god only talks to them?
I believe that the christen right have their rights as anyone else.
Maybe some one out blogger land can answer my questions on conservative religious right.
Why don’t they want to support any other rights then their own. Opinion time...I find and I’m usual don’t stereo type people, these so called chirsten right are stuck in rut and don’t want develop in any since of word and actual wanting to go backwards

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...