Sunday, February 19, 2006

Rummy Dummy and Back Again



I’m going to try some experiments using html tags. I want to know the different (p) vs (div) and also (/div) vs (/p). I know the p mean paragraph and I’m guessing div means divide.

This weekend it been non stop and I’m feel rummy.

Friday was pretty normal.

Bart had a wrestling tournament in Post Falls. He had to be at our local high school at 5:15 in morning and it was I think about 2 outside. So we both got up at 4:30 that morning.
Confession time I never slept well the night before so afraid I wouldn’t here the alarm and I kept dreaming of Arabain horse and I was dress up as one of those belly dancer. Then some how I kept seeing green, yellow hot pot holder. I don’t see how those two things have any connection

So that evening Murphy and I went over to play pinochle with Murphy sister Faith and her husband Heniz. Well Murphy and I was partners and we couldn’t get a decent hand.

I never thought Bart Wrestling tournament would last as long as it did he got back to the high school until 10:30 that night.

Well my oldest Son Sawyer was up set with me. Things didn’t work out and he didn’t get the chance to go see his girl friend Valerie. I guess Sawyer thought I should be up set because Sawyer girl friend is pissed. opinion time, I don’t give a rats ass
So I told him when Saturday morning comes around he go over and see her but he needs to be home before 12:30 AM.

So Sunday we went over to see our friends on Katka Mountain Quenelle and Earl. I guess Quenelle is a little fed up with her husband attitude. I know when he drinks truth time, he a regular ass hole and I guess she walked to town.

They were planning to come out and work on her site but I’m to rummy to use my brain and I don’t know all. So we played pinochle.
She showed me what she wants to change on her site and we’re going to work on hopeful Tuesday.

Before we drove over to Katka Mountain I took a picture of it from my home and was going to take a picture from Katka of the mountains behind my house and some how I didn’t get the picture from Quenelle and Earl.

They have a cute little kitten name Elf because his ears reminds you of an elf. He was a premie and had some what of ruff start and seems to be getting along now

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...