Monday, February 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Heinz

This evening we went over to Murphy sister Faith. She was having a birthday party for husband Heinz who I Think is a pretty neat guy he turned 74 years old and for being that age he one fine looking man. Always makes me feel comfortable to be around.


For the beginning course he had stuff mushrooms plus she had a small snack tray.
Then for the main dinner my sister in law offer two meats a steak and salmon. Bake potatoes with butter and sour cream,. french bread, and a green salad. I made a pretty simple waldorf salad and brought.


Dice up some apples, celery and chop up some walnuts, sometime I use other nuts. Throw it all together. Add little cinnamon, nutmeg and sour cream. That all to waldorf salad.


The table I sat at is with Murphy Aunt Shirley, her daughter Lisa, and Linda who is Faith and Heinz neighbor. Faith worked with Linda at the community restorium..
We all talked about getting organize. I have to Confess I don’t know why it so hard to get organize. I see books, article in magazine, and shows on Television how to be organize. Yea right I don’t even hold a candle to being organize Believe me my home doesn’t look like Martha Stewart. Yet I surely don’t live in squalled conditions.
Then we talked about some reality tv show and we all agree it basicly a popularity and beauty contest.
Then Shirley and Linda start talk how tuff it was when they were growing up. Gee what do they think we live on easy street. Heck my check two weeks ago was 43 hours short and it put a damper on us Finically wise.


All in all I had a great time. Anyhow we got Heinz a birthday card and lottery scratch ticket for his birthday. He got quite a few scratch tickets. Confession I don’t know who is harder to buy for is someone who don’t have anything where do you start or is it harder to buy for someone who has everything what do you start with

1 comment:

  1. I love family and friend get togethers! I have been on a diet and the food you were describing sounds soooooo yummy! :) I am glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...