Friday, February 17, 2006

Seek Great Meaning of Knowledge


Question for the weekend and I’ll answer it Sunday. Do you every real wonder if you mind is in the right place? If you would like to you may elaborate.


Friday the 17th of February I ask if you every wondered about your mind? I guess it about my time to answer my own question.


Once in a great while I’ll get depressed not to the suicide point. But a very few times I wish I was dead.
Then a few times I’ll have anxiety attacks and let me tell you confession time I rather deal with my depression.
This is what I wonder about my own mind. I can hear my own self think I won’t always hear my self think in present tense.
Right this second I’m typing a way on the keyboard and in my mind I may be thinking on how I can rearrange my living room. In my brain it my own voice I’ll be thinking things like if I move this and that I could put some of my planters over there and that picture would look good on that hall.
My thinking voice is my own. I’ve never heard a strange thinking voice and 98% is a positive thinking voice. Isn’t this strange and I’ve even thought about going to a psychology and saying what’s up in my mind


Please note...I went back into my blog and decided to edit and added my answer at a later date.

1 comment:

  1. I know my mind isn't in the right place. I don't think about things the same way other people think about things. I have lots of anxiety about stuff other people never even think of. Every once in a while, I have a day where I'm just pretty sure I'm going off the deep end.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...