Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Can't Fill a Thimble

Today our friends Earl and Quenelle came over today for a visited. Quenelle wanted to work on her site. Confession time...My knowledge of building a web site is almost zero. It all trail and error.
Quenelle and her husband isn’t getting along and at this time I think their both miserable with each other company. Every so often they’ll go through this cycle in their life.
opinion time...Earl and Quenelle spends to much time together Earl is on disabled and is home 24/7 and Quenelle doesn’t drive, she know how but doesn’t have a lisions.
Cabin fever is getting the best of them.


Confession time...I wish my ceramics was a little farther along them what it is. I just don’t want to do petty bull shit stuff like sorting boxes, and removing molds, I want to get rid of my large ashtrays and hollow handle mugs.


I stop in at curves got weighted and measured this morning. I been a 8 months. Well so far my lifetime I lost some and gain some of it back. Well for the month I lost weight and inches. I know I need to stay on track.


Murphy goes back to work at Tree ‘ r us. Some things it a blessing like we will be getting extra money and the non blessing is we will be I'll have to start doing more around the house. Murphy did a good job of keeping the house clean.


My supervisor is going to hand delivery my money tomorrow and I’m going to pay our account off from doing our taxes. Plus I’ll either pay off the water bill and or pay down the credit card. Confession time...I like being square with the world. Being short for over month put some un due stress. I feel like some of the pressure been lifted off of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...