Monday, October 03, 2005

No backbone lacking here.


One thing my parents taught me how to have a backbone and I’m sure glad they did. We tried to in still this on our boys and last week at the high school that our boys attend. I went t around to all of Sawyer classes and one of his classes called Advisory I was told that my son had a lot of self worth.
A trite I don’t admire is someone who can’t stand for his or her own principle. Someone who afraid to be political incorrect. I would rather have someone say what’s on their mind and not to tell me what I want to hear.
Both Murphy and I got plenty of backbone. I thought I was some kind of http://www.fuali.com/test.aspx?id=dd4c0ca6-a554-4cbe-b0e7-bc17462a412e>bitch because I got a back bone.
I have been kind of busy these few days. Bart is selling Boy Scout popcorn. It expensive and I’m actual embarrass to ask people to buy itSawyer is working 3 nights at the kootenai river inn. Their 3 drivers in our family and we are down to 2 rigs. In about 45 minutes I’ll drive about 7 miles and pick him up.
Sawyer got back with his girl friend Liana. Does he got a lot to learn about life. I guess that’s all part of dating. I hope I got threw to him about not getting some girl pregnant. I told both of my boys nothing wrong about having a family but they’re a big responsibility and before you start have an education and live on your own. If you can’t take care of your self, taking care and making decision with anther person won’t be as easy.
Well I’m about ready to order some supplies for my ceramic business. I then will have all my supplies bought so I can start painting basic non water or food items. re starting a business been a slow processes. Even sometime I feel it may never happen. I know I made progress. I know I need to get rid of my Ashtray and hollow mugs molds. They just don’t sell. Their other molds I’ll need to go threw and get rid of, these molds aren’t sellers when they are cast. My goal is to be ready for the Oden show by Sandpoint in mid September, which I need to start to cast ceramic by mid spring of 06.
Last few time I tried to post a picture with my blogger for some unknown reason I can’t get a picture. So tonight I’m going to give it a try and post a picture of our Northwood maple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...