Sunday, October 02, 2005

Maple syrup from a Northwood

Yesterday Murphy brought two trees from the nursery where he works at. One was a Northwood maple and the other one was hazel nut I ask Murphy when we will get nuts to eat from the filbert or hazelnut tree. He said they are usual ripe in the fall time. We won’t real get a crop for a couple of years.


I finely got our home in order it may not be spotless. If someone came over to visit I wouldn’t be embarrass. I did four loads of laundry today and still more to do.


I just got paid and I was figuring out where my paycheck needs to go. I worked 37.50 hours the last two weeks. So my money will be spent on the following.
· Ceramics $18.00
· Curves $31.00
· Checks $30.00
· Gas $60.00
· Oh No I forgot $35.00
· My fun money $35.00
· Case lot sale $60.00
My paycheck was $272.00 and over 20% will go to gas so I can make it to work. Gas here for regular is $2.95 and I heard before Monday it will go up again. Thank heaven my hubby got a studier and larger income. He covers all the bills that keep a roof over our head and food on the table


Confession time I’m so lucky my hubby helps me with the house. He cleaning both of the bathroom today


Let not beat around the bushes. Gossip that one person my gain status or look better in someone eles eyes is a form of backstabbing.
This has cause great problem between Murphy’s family and his brother Earl’s family, gossiping that is. When
Ulanda came to Bonners Ferry she and her daughter would sit around and gossip and bad mouth people so they would look like their shit didn’t stink. Murphy believes that Tadita told her mother that we were swinger.So Tadita would cover up her faults and gain brownie points with her mother by running us down. This is my theory Ulanda was bad mouthing Murphy and maybe me too. Tadita to make her self look better in front of her mother slip at the mouth and said “Murphy and Peppylady are swinger and we real don’t have anything to do with them” The thing is Tadita and Earl or swinger too. Confession time I can understand some one slipping and saying something. But nasty gossip to make your self look better is so wrong. gossip caused trouble with Earl and his first wife. Murphy and Earl youngest brother 1st wife would gossip about other people to make her self look better. Confession time It real don't how Ulanda found out we was swinger. I know Earl got stone and told his brother Murphy "Ulanda knows we are swinger but we told her that we just know the same people". Sometime later I asked Earl if he told Ulanda if we were swinger and he said no. Then I ask if Ulanda knew we were swinger then his voice went up 10 octive and he sais I don't recall. "Bull shit" some how she found out. Even before the picture (read can Dr Phill help us in my blogg) I sometime would like to regain some type of friendship with Earl and Tadita. Anyhow I find backstabbing gossip discusting and those who do it. I would like to know how Ulanda real found out we were swinger and I know she knew before the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...